26/04/2021 15:00 - Council Chamber
21 April 2021
To: The Cathaoirleach and Members of Westmeath County Council
A Chathaoirligh agus a Chomhaltaí
I should be obliged if you would arrange to attend the April Monthly Meeting of Westmeath County Council, to be held on Monday next, 26 April 2021 at 3.00pm remotely by MS Teams Meeting to consider the items set out on the Agenda hereunder.
Mise, le Meas,
1. Roll Call and Declaration of a Conflict of Interest at Meetings
(i) To approve the minutes of the Special meeting of Westmeath County Council held by MS Teams on Monday, 22 March 2021 at 10:00 a.m.
Minute of Special Meeting to Make the WCDP 2021-2027
(ii) To approve the minutes of the March Monthly Meeting of Westmeath County Council held by MS Teams on Monday, 29 March 2021 at 3:00 p.m.
Minutes of the March Monthly Meeting of WCC 29.03.2021
(iii) To note the minutes of CPG meeting of Westmeath County Council held by teleconference, on Wednesday, 24 March 2021 at 8.30 a.m.
Minutes of CPG Meeting 24 March 2021
(iv) To note the minutes of the Municipal District Mullingar-Kinnegad meeting of Westmeath County Council held in the Executive Lounge, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar on Monday, 8 March 2021 at 2:00 p.m.
MDMK Minutes March 2021
(v) To note the minutes of the Municipal District Athlone-Moate meeting of Westmeath County Council held in Civic Centre, Church Street, Athlone on Monday, 1 March 2021 at 2.00 p.m.
3. Management Report
Monthly Management Report -March 2021
4. Chief Executive Orders
5. Disposal of Land/Property
(i) Proposed disposal of circa 2.5-acre commercial site at Cloghanboy, Athlone in accordance with the terms of Section 183 Notice of the Local Government Act 2001 circulated within the specified period.
(ii) Proposed disposal of 9.00 square metres only at Magazine Road, Athlone as site for District Regulation Installation Athlone in accordance with the terms of Section 183 Notice of the Local Government Act 2001 circulated within the specified period.
Map-Magazine Rd., Athlone
(iii) Proposed renewal of Licence of circa 0.10 acres at Killallon Road, Clonmellon for use as playground in accordance with the terms of Section 183 Notice of the Local Government Act 2001 circulated within the specified period.
6. To consider Draft Annual Report 2020
7. To approve 2021 Transportation Works Programme
8. To consider Section 85 Agreement between Westmeath County Council and Meath County Council for N51 Pavement Repair and Renewal Scheme from Higginstown in County Meath to Crowinstown Great in County Westmeath
Section 85 Agreement with Meath Co Co -Crowinstown Great
9. Recommendation(s) from Corporate Policy Group:
10. To receive presentation from IDA Ireland re IDA Strategy 2021-2024
11. To receive reports and recommendations from SPC Chairpersons
• Women’s Caucus for Local Authorities
• Motion from Cork County Council 08.04.2021
• Motion from Roscommon County Council 15.04.2021
13. Aon Gnó Eile