June Monthly Meeting
19/06/2023 15:00 - Council Chamber
Download Minutes & Agenda:
To: The Cathaoirleach and Members of Westmeath County Council
A Chathaoirligh agus a Chomhaltaí
I should be obliged if you would arrange to attend the June Monthly Meeting of Westmeath County Council, to be held on Monday next, 19 June 2023 to commence at 3 p.m. or at the conclusion of the Annual Meeting, whichever is the earlier,in the Council Chamber, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar by Hybrid Meeting to consider the items set out on the Agenda hereunder.
Mise, le Meas,
Senior Executive Officer.
1. Roll Call and Declaration of Interest at Meetings
(i) To approve the minutes of the May Monthly Meeting of Westmeath County Council held as Hybrid Meeting in the Council Chamber, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar on Monday, 29 May 2023 at 2.30 p.m.
(ii) To note the minutes of CPG meeting of Westmeath County Council held by teleconference, on Wednesday, 24 May 2023 at 8.30 a.m.
(iii) To note the minutes of the meeting of the Municipal District Members for the Municipal Districtof Mullingar-Kinnegad held in the Council Chamber,Áras an Chontae, Mullingar on Monday, 8 May 2023 at 2 p.m.
(iv) To note the minutes of the Environment, Climate Action, Water and Emergency Services SPC Meeting held in the Council Chamber, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar on Thursday, 23 February 2023 at 11 a.m.
3. Management Report
4. Chief Executive Orders
5. Disposal of Land/Property
(i) Proposed Licence of 750 m²of land in 5 small plots at Burgess Park, Golden Island, Athlone, in accordance with the terms of Section 183 Notice of the Local Government Act 2001 circulated within the specified period.
(ii) Proposed Licence of Plot comprising 400 m² at Coosan West, Athlone, in accordance with the terms of Section 183 Notice of the Local Government Act 2001 circulated within the specified period.
6. To consider and adopt County Westmeath Tourism Strategy
7. To approve Annual Report 2022
8. To receive an update on the Westmeath Local Economic and Community Plan preparation
9. To receive update from Chairperson of Fleadh Executive Committee re. Fleádh Cheoil na hÉireann 2023
11. Recommendation(s) from Corporate Policy Group
12. To receive reports and recommendations from SPC Chairpersons
14. Aon Gnó Eile