22/02/2021 15:00 - Council Chamber
17 February 2021
To: The Cathaoirleach and Members of Westmeath County Council
A Chathaoirligh agus a Chomhaltaí
I should be obliged if you would arrange to attend the February Monthly Meeting of Westmeath County Council, to be held on Monday next, 22 February 2021 at 3.00pm by MS Teams Meeting to consider the items set out on the Agenda hereunder.
Mise, le Meas,
1. Roll Call and Declaration of a Conflict of Interest at Meetings
(i) To approve the minutes of the Finance Committee Meeting of Westmeath County Council held by MS Teams on Monday, 25 January 2021 at 2:00 p.m.
Minutes of Finance Committee Meeting of WCC 25.01.2021
(ii) To approve the minutes of the January Monthly Meeting of Westmeath County Council held by MS Teams on Monday, 25 January 2021 at 3:00 p.m.
Minutes of January 2021 meeting of WCC 25.01.2021
(iii) To note the minutes of CPG meeting of Westmeath County Council held by teleconference, on Wednesday, 20 January 2021 at 8.30 a.m.
Minutes of CPG Meeting 20 Jan 2021
(iv) To note the minutes of the Municipal District Mullingar-Kinnegad meeting of Westmeath County Council held in the Executive Lounge, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar on Monday, 11 January 2021.
MDMK Minutes January
(v) To note the minutes of the Municipal District Athlone-Moate meeting of Westmeath County Council held in Civic Centre, Church Street, Athlone on Monday, 11 January 2021 at 2.00 p.m.
Minutes of MDAM January Meeting January 2021
3. Management Report
Monthly Management Report - January 2021
4. Chief Executive Orders
5. Disposal of Land/Property
(i) Proposed disposal of Site No. 1 at Castletown Village, Finea comprising 0.605 acres in accordance with the terms of Section 183 Notice of the Local Government Act 2001 circulated within the specified period.
Map 2.4 acres Castletown Village
6. To receive presentation from National Broadband Ireland
7. To consider Chief Executive’s Report in respect of Part 8 proposal LA(M) 123 Proposed development of a Greenway Recreational Hub at Grange, Mullingar which incorporates a greenway trail 1.6 km, junior bike track/pump track, activity wall and 3 no. pedestrian crossings
Cover letter to Members re Part 8 Grange 05022021
Part 8 GrangeSouth CE Report 28012021
8. To consider Chief Executive’s report in respect of Part 8 planning for the Provision of cycleways and footpaths along Ardmore Road which extend over a distance of approximately 872 metres on lands sited 15 metres east of Saunders Bridge, Mullingar and 70 metres west of Curraghmore National School.
LAM124 - Phase 2 at Ardmore Road 18.02
9. To consider Chief Executive’s Report in respect of Part 8 planning for Housing Development at Greally Park, Arcadia, Athlone
Part 8 _Arcadia Phase2_CE Report 16022021
10. To appoint one Member to the Association of Irish Local Government to replace Cllr. Andrew Duncan (Procedures under Schedule 10 of the Local Government Act 2001 apply)
11. Recommendation(s) from Corporate Policy Group
To arrange additional meetings to consider the Chief Executive’s Report on proposed Material Amendments to the Draft Westmeath County Development Plan 2021-2027 as follows:
- Monday, 15 March 2021 at 10 a.m. (in committee)
- Monday, 22 March 2021 at 10 a.m.
12. To receive reports and recommendations from SPC Chairpersons
Report from Cllr. Vinny McCormack Chair of the Housing Community Corporate and Culture SPC re Community Grants and Cathaoirleach Awards 2020
• Letter dated 19/1/21 from Ms. Anne Rabbitte TD, Minister for Disabilities
• Letter dated 3/2/21 re. resolution from Clare County Council
• Acknowledgement dated 3/2/21 on behalf of Mr. Peter Burke TD, Minister for Planning and Local Government
• Acknowledgement dated 5/2/21 on behalf of Ms. Norma Foley TD, Minister for Education
• Letters dated 10/2/21 and 15/2/21 on behalf of Mr. Darragh O’Brien TD, Minister for Housing, Local Government and Heritage
14. Aon Gnó Eile