20/12/2021 15:00 - MS Teams
15 December 2021
To: The Cathaoirleach and Members of Westmeath County Council
A Chathaoirligh agus a Chomhaltaí
I should be obliged if you would arrange to attend the December Monthly Meeting of Westmeath County Council, to be held on Monday next, 20 December 2021 at 3.00pm by MS Teams Meeting to consider the items set out on the Agenda hereunder.
Mise, le Meas,
1. Roll Call and Declaration of Interest at Meetings
(i) To approve the minutes of the Statutory Budget Meeting of Westmeath County Council held by hybrid meeting on Monday, 22 November 2021 at 10:00 a.m.
Minutes Statutory Budget Meeting 2021.11.22
(ii) To approve the minutes of the November Monthly Meeting of Westmeath County Council held by hybrid meeting on Monday, 22 November 2021 at 2:45 p.m.
Minutes of November Meeting of Westmeath County Council 22.11.2021
(iii) To note the minutes of CPG meeting of Westmeath County Council held by teleconference, on Wednesday, 17 November 2021 at 8.30 a.m.
Minutes of CPG Meeting November 2021
(iv) To note the minutes of the Municipal District Mullingar-Kinnegad meeting of Westmeath County Council held in the Executive Lounge, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar and by video conference (hybrid meeting) on Monday, 8 November 2021 at 2:00 p.m.
Minutes of MKMD November Monthly Meeting 08.11.2021
(v) To note the minutes of the Municipal District Athlone-Moate meeting of Westmeath County Council held in Civic Centre, Church Street, Athlone and by video conference (hybrid meeting) on Monday, 1 November 2021 at 2.00 p.m.
Minutes of AMMD November Monthly Meeting 01.11.2021
(vi) To note the minutes of the Economic Development, Enterprise and Tourism Strategic Policy Committee Meeting held via MS Teams on Friday 17 September 2021.
Minutes Economic SPC 17th September 2021
3. Management Report
Monthly Management Report - November 2021
4. Chief Executive Orders
5. Disposal of Land/Property
6. To consider Chief Executive’s Report on the proposed Material Contravention of Westmeath County Development Plan 2021-2027 respect of Planning Ref. 21/442 - Proposed extension onto the existing graveyard at St. Etchen’s Church (protected structure RPS Ref 020-011), Glebe, Killucan, Co. Westmeath
Ltr to Members - Material Contravention planning ref 21-442
7. To make the Westmeath Development Contribution Scheme 2021
Draft Development Contribution Scheme 2021
8. To note Westmeath County Council ICT Strategy
9. To receive update on the Sláinte Care Healthy Communities Programme in Westmeath
10. Recommendation(s) from Corporate Policy Group
11. To receive reports and recommendations from SPC Chairpersons:
• To receive report from the Chairman of the Environment Climate Action Water and Emergency Services on Woodlands Creation on Public Lands Scheme and Tree Planting and Tree Management Policy
Cllr. Louise Heavin;
“That Westmeath County Council resolve to:
i. Put in place a Tree Policy for the county,
ii. Carry out a comprehensive tree survey of all mature trees in our towns and villages, with a view to scheduling a winter and spring pruning programme and
iii. Identify areas to commence an ambitious tree planting programme.
to enhance biodiversity, help tackle climate change and create urban amenity woodlands in appropriate areas”.
14. Aon Gnó Eile