19/10/2020 16:00 - Atrium Áras an Chontae
14 October 2020
To: The Cathaoirleach and Members of Westmeath County Council
A Chathaoirligh agus a Chomhaltaí
I should be obliged if you would arrange to attend the October Monthly Meeting of Westmeath County Council, to be held on Monday next, 19 October 2020 at 4.00pm in The Atrium, Westmeath County Council, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar to consider the items set out on the Agenda hereunder.
Mise, le Meas,
(i) To approve the minutes of the September Monthly Meeting of Westmeath County Council held in The Atrium, Westmeath County Council, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar on Monday, 21 September 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
Minutes of the September Monthly Meeting of WCC 21.09.2020
(ii) To note the minutes of CPG meeting of Westmeath County Council held by teleconference, on Wednesday, 16 September 2020 at 8.30 a.m.
Minutes of CPG Meeting 16 Sept 2020
(iii) To note the minutes of CPG meeting of Westmeath County Council held by teleconference, on Wednesday, 7 October 2020 at 8.30 a.m.
Minutes of Special CPG meeting 07 October 2020
(iv) To note the minutes of the Municipal District Mullingar-Kinnegad meeting of Westmeath County Council held in the Executive Lounge, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar on Monday, 14 September 2020 at 2.00 p.m.
Minutes of MDMK meeting 14.09.2020
(v) To note the minutes of the Municipal District Athlone-Moate meeting of Westmeath County Council held in Civic Centre, Church Street, Athlone on Monday, 7 September 2020 at 2.00 p.m.
Minutes of September MDAM Meeting 07.09.20
2. Management Report
Monthly Management Report - September 2020
3. Declaration of a conflict of interest at meetings
4. Chief Executive Orders
5. Disposal of Land/Property
6. To receive a presentation from Mr. Peter Burke T.D., Minister of State at the Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government with responsibility for Local Government and Planning
7. To receive a presentation from Mr. Robert Troy T.D., Minister of State at the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment with responsibility for Trade Promotion, Digital and Company Regulation
8. To consider Chief Executive’s Report on the proposed Material Contravention of the Athlone Town Development Plan 2014 – 2020 in respect of Planning Ref. 20/7011 - demolition of two existing dwellings & unused lounge bar and construction of 20 residential dwellings at Bellaugh (Baylough), Galway Road, Athlone, Co. Westmeath
9. To receive a presentation on Winter Readiness 2020-2021
"That Westmeath County Council call upon An Post and The Minister for Communication to take proactive steps to ensure that the long standing Post Office in Ballymore is retained, by engaging in a strong campaign of community engagement and /or advertising the now vacant position, to secure the future of the Post Office, following the retirement of the current postmaster from that position".
Cllr. John Penrose
11. Recommendation(s) from Corporate Policy Group
• To provisionally fix additional meetings to consider the Chief Executive’s Report on submissions on the draft County Development Plan, on Tuesday 17 November 2020 and Wednesday 18 November 2020 in the Atrium, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar, at 5.00p.m.
12. To receive reports and recommendations from SPC Chairpersons
• To consider alteration to Weed Spraying in Housing Estates for 2021
14. Aon Gnó Eile