14/12/2020 15:00 - Council Chamber Athlone
9 December 2020
To: The Cathaoirleach and Members of Westmeath County Council
A Chathaoirligh agus a Chomhaltaí
I should be obliged if you would arrange to attend the December Monthly Meeting of Westmeath County Council, to be held on Monday next, 14 December 2020, at 3:00 p.m. in the Council Chamber, Civic Offices, Church Street, Athlone to consider the items set out on the Agenda hereunder.
Mise, le Meas,
(i) To approve the minutes of the November Monthly Meeting of Westmeath County Council held in the Council Chamber, Civic Offices, Church Street, Athlone on Monday, 30 November 2020 at 2:30 p.m.
(ii) To approve minutes of the Statutory Budget Meeting of Westmeath County Council held in the Council Chamber, Civic Offices, Church Street, Athlone on Monday, 30 November 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
Minutes of Statutory Budget Meeting 30.11.20
(iii) To note the minutes of CPG meeting of Westmeath County Council held by teleconference, on Wednesday, 25 November 2020 at 8.30 a.m.
Minutes of CPG Meeting 25 November 2020
(iv) To note the minutes of the Municipal District Mullingar-Kinnegad meeting of Westmeath County Council held in the Executive Lounge, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar on Monday, 9 November 2020 at 2.00 p.m.
Minutes of MDMK Meeting 09.11.2020
(v) To note the minutes of the Municipal District Athlone-Moate meeting of Westmeath County Council held in Civic Centre, Church Street, Athlone on Monday, 2 November 2020 at 2.00 p.m.
Minutes of MDAM Meeting 02.11.2020
2. Declaration of a conflict of interest at meetings
3. Management Report
4. Chief Executive Orders
5. To receive reports and recommendations from SPC Chairpersons
• To confirm SPC recommendation re alteration to Weed Spraying in Housing Estates for 2021
Planning SPC re Weedkillers f
6. Disposal of Land/Property
(i) Proposed transfer of school site of circa 4.875 acres, Ardmore Road, Mullingar in accordance with the terms of Section 183 Notice of the Local Government Act 2001 circulated within the specified period.
Proposed transfer of school site of circa 4.875 acres at Ardmore Road, Mullingar
7. To consider Chief Executive’s Report on Part 8 Planning for Kinnegad Community Library, and Education and Training Centre
Part 8 _Kinnegad Library_CE Report
8. To receive update on Westmeath Keep Well Campaign
9. Recommendation(s) from Corporate Policy Group
• To approve the draft Council and CPG monthly Meeting Schedule 2021
• Correspondence from private secretary to Minister Anne Rabbitte T.D. 07.12.2020
11. Aon Gnó Eile