21/10/2019 15:00 - Council Chamber
16th October 2019.
To: The Cathaoirleach and Members of Westmeath County Council
A Chathaoirligh agus a Chomhaltaí
I should be obliged if you would arrange to attend the October Monthly Meeting of Westmeath County Council, to be held on Monday next, 21st October 2019 at 3.00pm in Council Chamber, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar to consider the items set out on the Agenda hereunder.
Mise, le Meas,
(i) To approve the minutes of the September Monthly Meeting of Westmeath County Council held in Council Chambers, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar on Monday, 23 September 2019 at 3:00 pm.
Minutes of September Monthly Meeting of WCC 23092019
(ii) To note the minutes of CPG meeting of Westmeath County Council held in the Board Room, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar on Monday, 16 September 2019 at 8.30 a.m.
Minutes of CPG Meeting 16th September 2019
(iii) To note the minutes of the Mullingar-Kinnegad Municipal District meeting of Westmeath County Council held in Council Chambers, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar on Monday, 16 September 2019 at 2.00 p.m.
MKMD Minutes September 2019
(iv) To note the minutes of the Athlone-Moate Municipal District meeting of Westmeath County Council held in Civic Centre, Church Street, Athlone on Monday, 2 September 2019 at 2:00 pm.
AMMD Minutes September 2019
2. Management Report
Monthly Management Report - September 2019
3. Chief Executive Orders
4. Disposal of Land/Property
(i) Proposed Disposal of site at 40 O’Growney Drive, Mullingar, Co Westmeath to Gerald and Mary O’Connor, 40 O’Growney Drive, Mullingar, Co Westmeath in accordance with the terms of Section 183 Notice of the Local Government Act 2001 circulated within the specified period.
S183 Proposed disposal of property at 40 O'Growney Drive, Mullingar
5. To receive an update from the Housing Department
6. To receive an update on the County Development Plan
7. To appoint two Members as Directors of Westmeath Innovation & Enterprise DAC
Letter re Nomination of Directors of Westmeath Innovation & Enterprise DAC
8. To note the NOAC Local Authority Performance Indicator Report 2018
NOAC Performance Indicator Report 2018
Cllr Aengus O’Rourke:
“For Westmeath County Council to call on the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence, Leo Varadkar TD to establish without delay a Commission on the Future of the Defence Forces in Ireland and also to establish a Permanent and Independent Defence Forces Pay Body.”
10. Recommendation(s) from Corporate Policy Group
• To approve the proposed Council and CPG monthly meeting schedule 2020
Draft Council and CPG Monthly Meeting Schedule 2020
11. To receive reports and recommendations from SPC Chairpersons
To receive report from the Chairperson of the Economic Development, Enterprise and Community SPC on the Business Promotion Fund in relation to the following:
• Athlone Festive Infrastructure Project
• Kinnegad Economic Feasibility Study
• Athlone Christmas Lights Switching On Festival
• Resolution from Sligo County Council
13. Aon Gnó Eile