26/11/2018 15:00 - Council Chamber
21st November 2018.
To: The Cathaoirleach and Members of Westmeath County Council
A Cathaoirleach agus Comhaltaí,
I should be obliged if you would arrange to attend the November Monthly Meeting of Westmeath County Council, to be held on Monday next, 26th November at 3.00pm in Council Chamber, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar to consider the items set out on the Agenda hereunder.
Mise, le Meas,
(i) To approve the minutes of the October Monthly Meeting of Westmeath County Council held in Council Chambers, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar on Monday 22nd October 2018 at 3:00 pm.
(ii) To note the minutes of CPG meeting of Westmeath County Council held in the Board Room, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar on Wednesday, 17th October 2018 at 8.30 a.m.
(iii) To note the minutes of Mullingar Municipal District meeting of Westmeath County Council held in Council Chambers, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar on Monday, 8th October 2018 at 2.00 p.m.
(iv) To note the minutes of the Athlone Municipal District meeting held in Civic Centre, Church Street, Athlone on Monday, 1st October at 3:00 pm.
2. Management Report
3. Chief Executive Orders
4. Disposal of Land/Property
5. To consider Chief Executive’s Report on Part 8 planning in respect of housing development at Cornamagh, Athlone, Co. Westmeath
Cllr. Paul Hogan:
“In advance of the Local and European Elections 2019, that Westmeath County Council considers the use of election posters in the County.”
7. Recommendation(s) from Corporate Policy Group
- That Westmeath County Council seek a deputation to Minister Eoghan Murphy, Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government in respect of water issues in Westmeath
- To approve the proposed Council and CPG monthly meeting schedule 2019
8. To receive reports and recommendations from SPC Chairpersons
- Call for submissions in relation to the Local Authority Elected Members Role and Remuneration Review
10. Aon Gnó Eile