25/06/2018 15:00 - Council Chamber
20th June 2018.
To: The Cathaoirleach and Members of Westmeath County Council
A Cathaoirleach agus Comhaltaí,
I should be obliged if you would arrange to attend the June Monthly Meeting of Westmeath County Council, to be held on Monday next, 25th June at 3.00pm in Council Chamber, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar to consider the items set out on the Agenda hereunder
Mise, le Meas,
(i) To approve the minutes of the May Monthly meeting of Westmeath County Council held in Council Chambers, Áras an Chontae on Monday, 28th May 2018 at 3:00 p.m.
(ii) To note the minutes of CPG meeting of Westmeath County Council held in the Board Room, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar on Wednesday, 23rd May 2018 at 8.30 a.m.
(iii) To note the minutes of Mullingar Municipal District meeting of Westmeath County Council held in Council Chambers, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar on Monday, 21st May 2018 at 2.00pm.
(iv) To note the minutes of the Athlone Municipal District Meeting held in Civic Centre, Church Street, Athlone on Tuesday, 8th May 2018 at 3.00 p.m.
2. Management Report
3. Chief Executive Orders
4. Disposal of Land/Property
5. To consider the Chief Executive’s Report on proposed Variation Number 3 to the Athlone Town Development Plan 2014-2020 in respect of Lissywollen South Framework Plan
6. To consider Chief Executive’s Report on Part 8 planning in respect of Housing Development at Ennell Court, Mullingar
7. To approve the Draft Annual Report 2017
8. To note commencement of the process regarding proposed Amendment No. 3 to the Mullingar Local Area Plan 2014-2020 in respect of lands adjacent to Railway Terrace, Clonmore, Mullingar
9. To approve commencement of public consultation for Byelaws for the Old Rail Trail from Athlone to Mullingar under Section 19 of Local Government Act 2001
10. To consider and approve the Flood Risk Management Plan for the Shannon River Basin
11. To consider and approve the Flood Risk Management Plan for the Boyne River Basin
12. To receive update on Community Involvement Schemes for public roads
13. To fill the vacancy as Chair of the Transportation and Planning SPC following the resignation of Cllr. Tom Farrell on 21st June 2018
14. To note Local Electoral Area Boundary Committee No. 1 Report 2018
Cllr. Una D’Arcy:
“That Westmeath County Council develop a strategy to help autistic people get the best possible experience of Westmeath and access to our services.”
16. Recommendation(s) from Corporate Policy Group
17. To receive reports and recommendations from SPC Chairpersons
Economic Enterprise and Tourism SPC
19. Aon Gnó Eile