24/10/2016 15:00 - Council Chambers
20th October 2016.
To: The Cathaoirleach and Members of Westmeath County Council
A Cathaoirleach agus Comhaltaí,
I should be obliged if you would arrange to attend the October Monthly Meeting of Westmeath County Council, to be held on Monday next 24th October 2016 at 3.00pm in Council Chambers, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar, to consider the items set out on the Agenda hereunder.
Mise, le Meas,
(i) To approve the minutes of September Monthly meeting of Westmeath County Council held in Áras an Chontae, Mullingar at 3.00 p.m. Monday 19th September 2016.
(ii) To note the minutes of CPG meeting of Westmeath County Council held in the Board Room, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar at 8.30 a.m. on Wednesday, 14th September 2016.
(iii) To note the minutes of Mullingar Municipal District meeting of Westmeath County Council held in the Council Chambers, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar on Monday 12th September 2016 at 2.00pm
(iv) To note the minutes of the Athlone Municipal District Meeting held in Civic Centre, Church Street, Athlone on Monday 12th September 2016 at 2.00 p.m.
(v) To note the minutes of the Athlone Municipal District Special Meeting held in Civic Centre, Church Street, Athlone on Thursday 15th September 2016 at 4.15 p.m.
2. Management Report.
3. Chief Executive Orders.
4. Disposal of Land/Property
(i) Proposed 10 year licence of 8 Connaught Street, Athlone to Athlone Community Services Council Ltd, in accordance with the terms of Section 183 Notice of the Local Government Act 2001 circulated within the specified period.
5. To receive presentation from the Housing Design Team.
6. To receive update on Music Generation.
7. To consider and approve Draft Audit Committee Charter.
8. To fill the vacancy on the Joint Policing Committee to replace Senator Aidan Davitt.
9. To fill the vacancy on the Economic, Enterprise and Tourism SPC to replace Cllr Aengus O’Rourke following his appointment as Chairman of this SPC.
10. To receive update on Local Improvement Schemes
11. To approve Speed Limit Byelaws for Housing Estates
12. To receive Presentation on the Regulation of the Lobbying Act
13. To receive a presentation on Winter Readiness 2016 – 2017
15. Recommendation(s) from Corporate Policy Group
To agree dates to consider Budget 2017:
16. To receive reports and recommendations from SPC Chairpersons.
18. Aon Gnó Eile.