Pursuant to Section 75 of the Roads Act 1993, & Article 12 of the Roads Regulations 1994, notice is hereby given that Westmeath County Council proposes to temporarily close the following road for the period and reason specified below: -
1. N4 J15 Westbound On and Off-Slips
2. N52 between N4 Junction 15 and Marlinstown Roundabout
For a period of 14 consecutive days between Friday 21st August and Friday 30th October 2020
To facilitate Pavement Improvement works.
1.Westbound Off-Slip Closure:
Divert via N4 Junction 16, for:
• Marlinstown - Delvin Rd, R156 to Marlinstown Roundabout.
• Curraghmore – N4 Eastbound to N4 Junction 15.
2.Westbound Off-Slip Closure & N52 Closure (N52 approach):
Divert via R156, Delvin Road, N4 Junction 16 to N4 Junction 15.
3. Westbound On-Slip & N52 Closure (L5713 approach):
Divert via N4 Eastbound to Junction 14, N4 Westbound to Junction 16. (for N52 Marlinstown Junction 16 to Delvin Rd, R156 to Marlinstown Roundabout)
Objections to this proposed temporary road closure should be made in writing to the Transportation Section, Westmeath County Council, Áras and Chontae, Mount St., Mullingar, Co. Westmeath on or before 4pm on Wednesday, 19th August 2020.
Content Last Updated/Reviewed: 11/08/2020