Facilitator Panel Open Call
Westmeath Libraries is planning a diverse range of programming during 2021/22
We wish to invite submissions from facilitators seeking to join an education and activity panel for cultural programming during 2021/22.
Facilitators for the panel may be chosen to deliver workshops, specialist talks, storytelling, and other tailored events to children, adults and specialist group.
We are seeking facilitators in the following areas:
- STEAM: STEAM activities can be as diverse as Coding, Robotics, Fun Science, Virtual Reality, Electronics, K’NEX, and Creative Technologies. Activities may also include visual art workshops, storytelling, drama and creative writing.
- Climate Change: workshops and talks on climate change
- Music: Performances and workshops
- Technology: development of skills in use of new technologies including: 3D Design, Audio Recording & Editing, Image Editing (e.g. Adobe Photoshop),Video Recording & Editing, Virtual Reality, Smart phone photography.
While we hope to provide onsite events in the future, it is essential that all activities can be delivered online at present and that facilitators have the appropriate expertise to deliver quality programmes online.
Where working with children, compliance is essential with appropriate legislation with regards to Health and Safety and Children First.
To be considered for the panel, please email the form below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for expressions of interest is: Wednesday 9 June 2021 at 12 noon.
- Successful applicants may be subject to Garda vetting.
- This is a call out for services and is based on programme requirements, budgets, your availability and suitability.
- Facilitators will join a panel and may be offered work. Becoming a panellist does not automatically ensure that your services will be used.
- Panel membership is subject to review after a two year facilitation period.
- The information supplied will be held for the duration of the panel.
Expression of Interest Form
Westmeath Libraries Call for Facilitators 2021-2022- EOI Form
Content Last Updated/Reviewed: 26/05/2021