Housing Delivery Action Plan 2022-2026 – Westmeath County Council
A key action under Housing for All (HFA) is to ensure that the targets for social and affordable housing are translated into clear, target driven Local Authority delivery action plans at local level.
The Housing Delivery Action Plan 2022-2026 for Westmeath outlines the planned delivery of social and affordable housing in the County over the five-year period of the Plan. National Targets and policies have been translated into local actions giving detail on the following:
- Assessment of existing housing and current trends
- An outline of planned delivery streams, including delivery partners, to meet targets
- An outline of the locations where housing will be delivered including numbers by year
- Details of existing land holdings and land acquisition required to deliver the targets in the Plan
- Consideration of house types and sizes including provision for people with a disability and Age Friendly Housing
- Inclusion of Traveller accommodation plans and programmes
- Identification of delivery streams and targets for regeneration of vacant and derelict sites
Housing Delivery Action Plan 2022 - 2026 Westmeath County Council
Expression of Interest for Social and Affordable Housing
Expressions of Interest for proposed Turnkey Developments for Social and/or Affordable are sought from Developers in Westmeath.