Home > Our Services > Housing > Council housing tenants > Housing extensions

Housing extensions

Extension to your existing council house

Where the housing needs of an existing tenant has changed due to overcrowding or disability an extension to existing accommodation may be provided as an alternative to re-housing.

Housing Adaptations Works to Local Authority Dwellings Only