* Covid-19 - Due to current Covid-19 Level 5 restrictions the swimming pool is closed.
- ALWAYS adhere to 2m social distancing from others and staff
- Only 1 member of the public (or 1 pod) is allowed in the lobby area of Mullingar swimming pool.
- Please do not enter lobby until you are advised by staff, or it is clear.
- There is queuing system outside the swimming pool building. Please do not enter the lobby area.
- Our viewing area is closed and only customers who are swimming will be given access to the changing room (nobody will be permitted to wait in the swimming pool reception.
- 15 minutes after the public session has started if you have not shown up your place will null and void.
- A cubical and locker number will be assigned to you and please do not use any other cubical or locker.
- DO NOT use any other locker or cubical during the session ONLY the one assigned to them.
- Please wait in cubical until you hear whistle which lets you know session has started.
- Leave pool re the egress plan.
- ONLY pre-showers available before swim.
- No post showers after your swim.
- No hair dryers allowed on site and no pre-paid hair dryers available.
ALWAYS follow the direction given from our lifeguards as they are there for everyone’s safety.