Politics is the process through which we as a nation tackle the problems and issues facing our country. It is important that You participate in this process. The easiest way to have a say in the running of the country is to excerise your right to vote at elections and referenda. However, in order to be able to vote you must be registered as an elector. Make sure you are included in the Register of Electors. Please also check you are registered at the correct address.
- Checking the Live Register - check online if your on the Electoral Register correctly
- Register to vote now - To register to vote complete the online form, taking careful note of the instructions in sections A to D
- Contact Corporate Services at 044 93 32257
- Check at Public Library
- Check at Local Post Office
- Check at Local Garda Station
In order to be able to vote at an election or referendum, a person's name must be entered on the register of electors for the locality in which the elector ordinarily resides.
To be eligible for inclusion in the supplement, you must:
- have reached 18 years of age;
- be ordinarily resident at the address at which you wish to be registered
- not be already registered as an elector at any other address.
- Application for entry in the postal voters list - PV1
- Application for entry in the special voters list - SV1