Home > Our Services > Your Council > Online Services > Report it

Report it

Note Use our online forms to make us aware of any problem with a road, pavement, cycle path, public right of way, street light, traffic light or a flooding incidents in your area

Enquiry or complaint?

Use this form to report street issues, pot holes, road incidents, planning/environment complaints, etc

Report it

Water services (Report a leak)

Please use this form to report a water leak that you've spotted on public property in your area. This includes footpaths, roads, communal open spaces and public recreational facilities.

Report it

Public lighting fault

A repair service for public lighting in county Westmeath is operated by Electric Skyline Ltd.

Report it

In writing

Westmeath County Council Áras An Chontae,
Mount Street,
Co. Westmeath N91 FH4N