23/10/2017 15:00 - Council Chamber
18th October 2017.
To: The Cathaoirleach and Members of Westmeath County Council
A Cathaoirleach agus Comhaltaí,
I should be obliged if you would arrange to attend the October Monthly Meeting of Westmeath County Council, to be held on Monday next, 23rd October 2017 at 3.00pm in Council Chamber, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar to consider the items set out on the Agenda hereunder
Mise, le Meas,
(i) To approve the minutes of September Monthly meeting of Westmeath County Council held in Council Chambers, Áras an Chontae on Monday, 18th September 2017 at 3.00 p.m.
(ii) To note the minutes of CPG meeting of Westmeath County Council held in the Board Room, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar on Wednesday 13th September 2017 at 8.30 a.m.
(iii) To note the minutes of Mullingar Municipal District meeting of Westmeath County Council held in Council Chambers, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar on Monday, 11th September 2017 at 2.00pm.
(iv) To note the minutes of the Athlone Municipal District Meeting held in Civic Centre, Church Street, Athlone on Monday, 4th September 2017 at 3.00 p.m.
(v) To note the minutes of the Housing, Community, Corporate and Cultural Strategic Policy Committee Meeting held in Council Chambers, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar on 26th June 2017 at 11.00 a.m.
2. Management Report
3. Chief Executive Orders
4. Disposal of Land/Property
(i) Proposed disposal of 0.473 acres in three plots at Walderstown, Athlone to the Legal Personal Representative of Terence Coughlan to rectify title in accordance with the terms of Section 183 Notice of the Local Government Act 2001 circulated within the specified period.
(ii) Proposed disposal of Circa 0.42 acres at Killavalley, Tyrrellspass to Yvonne Williams, Rahugh, Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath in accordance with the terms of Section 183 Notice of the Local Government Act 2001 circulated within the specified period.
(iii) Proposed disposal of 0.04 acres at Weavers Row, Moate to rectify title to Gardarta Ltd., in accordance with the terms of Section 183 Notice of the Local Government Act 2001 circulated within the specified period.
5. To approve Part 8 Planning for Proposed Enhancement of Mullingar Town Centre
6. To approve Part 8 Planning for Proposed Link Road from Newbrook Road to Lynn Road via Zone A Mullingar Business Park, Mullingar
7. To approve Membership of the Heritage Forum
8. To note commencement of proposed Variation no. 2 to the Athlone Town Development Plan 2014-2020 in respect of Lissywollen South Local Area Plan
9. To approve proposed Amendment Number 1 to the Mullingar Local Area Plan 2014-2020
10. To nominate 1 Member to the Midland region Joint Homelessness Consultative Forum to replace former Member Aidan Davitt
11. To adopt the Anti Fraud and Corruption Policy and Contingency Plan
12. To adopt the Audit Committee Charter
13. To receive update on Civil Defence
14. To note commencement of Variation Number 4 to Westmeath County Development Plan 2014-2020 to implement the Vacant Site Levy
15. Draft River Basin Management Plan - Local Authority Information and Feedback Presentation
16. To receive a presentation on Winter Readiness 2017 – 2018
17. Recommendation(s) from Corporate Policy Group
18. To receive reports and recommendations from SPC Chairpersons
20. Aon Gnó Eile