27/03/2017 15:00 - Dún na Si Amenity Heritage Park, Moate
22nd March 2017.
To: The Cathaoirleach and Members of Westmeath County Council
A Cathaoirleach agus Comhaltaí,
I should be obliged if you would arrange to attend the March Monthly Meeting of Westmeath County Council, to be held on Monday next, 27th March 2017 at 3.00pm in Dún na Sí Amenity and Heritage Park, Moate, Co. Westmeath to consider the items set out on the Agenda hereunder.
Mise, le Meas,
(i) To approve the minutes of February Monthly meeting of Westmeath County Council held in Áras an Chontae, Mullingar at 3.00p.m. Monday, 27th February 2017.
(ii) To note the minutes of CPG meeting of Westmeath County Council held in the Board Room, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar at 8.30 a.m. on Wednesday, 22nd February 2017.
(iii) To note the minutes of Mullingar Municipal District meeting of Westmeath County Council held in the Council Chambers, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar on Monday, 13th February 2017 at 2.00pm.
(iv) To note the minutes of the Athlone Municipal District Meeting held in Civic Centre, Church Street, Athlone on Monday, 6th February 2017 at 3.00 p.m.
2. Management Report.
3. Chief Executive Orders.
4. Disposal of Land/Property
(i) Proposed disposal of freehold interest in property at 14 St. Bridget’s Tce., Athlone to Richard Claffey in accordance with the terms of Section 183 Notice of the Local Government Act 2001 circulated within the specified period.
(ii) Proposed exchange of 0.153 acres at Mullingar Business Park , Lynn, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath to Mullingar Hardware Stores in accordance with the terms of Section 183 Notice of the Local Government Act 2001 circulated within the specified period.
(iii) Proposed disposal of 0.24 acre plot at Knockbride, Clonlost, Killucanto rectify title toMrs Mary Hand, Rosegrove, Rahan Road, Tullamore, Co. Offaly in accordance with the terms of Section 183 Notice of the Local Government Act 2001 circulated within the specified period.
(iv) Proposed licence of circa 1.90 acre plot at Willow Park, Athlone to Willow Park Residents Association for development as Community Park in accordance with the terms of Section 183 Notice of the Local Government Act 2001 circulated within the specified period.
5. To consider the Chief Executive’s Report in respect of Variation No. 2 to the County Development Plan – Wind Energy
6. To note Westmeath County Council Annual Financial Statement 2016
7. To consider the report of the Chief Executive for the material contravention of the Westmeath County Development plan in respect of development for the erection of a house at Williamstown Finea. Planning Reference 16/6081
8. To note response to Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government re the report on the Boundary Review Committee
Motion from Cllr. Michael Dollard:
“That all monies that accrue from the 3% levy in the context of the Derelict Sites Act would go into the coffers of Athlone/Mullingar Municipal Districts to assist both Districts in their work to carry out much needed refurbishment of said sites.”
10. Recommendation(s) from Corporate Policy Group
11. To receive reports and recommendations from SPC Chairpersons:
13. Aon Gnó Eile.