11/12/2017 15:00 - Council Chamber
6th December 2017.
To: The Cathaoirleach and Members of Westmeath County Council
A Cathaoirleach agus Comhaltaí,
I should be obliged if you would arrange to attend the December Monthly Meeting of Westmeath County Council, to be held on Monday next, 11th December at 3.00pm in Council Chamber, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar to consider the items set out on the Agenda hereunder
Mise, le Meas,
(i) To approve the minutes of November Monthly meeting of Westmeath County Council held in Council Chambers, Áras an Chontae on Monday, 27th November 2017 at 3:00 p.m.
(ii) To note the minutes of CPG meeting of Westmeath County Council held in the Board Room, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar on Wednesday, 22nd November 2017 at 8.30 a.m.
(iii) To note the minutes of the Athlone Municipal District Meeting held in Civic Centre, Church Street, Athlone on Monday, 6th November 2017 at 3.00 p.m.
2. Management Report
3. Chief Executive Orders
4. Disposal of Land/Property
(i) Proposed disposal of circa 0.017 acres to rear of 7, Arcadia Crescent, Athlone to rectify title to Helen Roden , in accordance with the terms of Section 183 Notice of the Local Government Act 2001 circulated within the specified period.
5. To approve the raising of a loan in the amount of €9,000,000 from the Housing Finance Agency for the purpose of the construction of a leisure facility at Robinstown, Mullingar
6. To approve the raising of a loan in the amount of €460,000 from the Housing Finance Agency for the purpose of the Brawny Road project under the Local Infrastructure Housing Activation Fund (LIHAF)
7. Approval by Athlone and Mullingar Municipal District Members of projects under the Dept. of Rural & Community Development funding scheme for RAPID 2017
8. To consider Chief Executive’s Report in relation to Part 8 Planning Consent for a shared cycleway and footway at St. Vincent’s Hospital, Athlone
9. To receive Progress Report on Westmeath Rural Support Schemes
10. To consider the report of the Chief Executive for the Material Contravention of the Westmeath County Development Plan 2014- 2020 in respect of Planning Ref. 17/6067 Kelbuild Ltd Harbour Road/ Martins lane, Robinstown (Tyrrell) Mullingar
11. Recommendation(s) from Corporate Policy Group
12. To receive reports and recommendations from SPC Chairpersons
14. Aon Gnó Eile