24/04/2017 15:00 - Council Chamber
20th April 2017.
To: The Cathaoirleach and Members of Westmeath County Council
A Cathaoirleach agus Comhaltaí,
I should be obliged if you would arrange to attend the April Monthly Meeting of Westmeath County Council, to be held on Monday next, 24th April 2017 at 3.00pm in Council Chambers, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar, to consider the items set out on the Agenda hereunder
Mise, le Meas,
(i) To approve the minutes of March Monthly meeting of Westmeath County Council held in Dún na Sí Amenity and Heritage Park, Moate, Co. Westmeath at 3.00p.m. Monday, 27th March 2017.
(ii) To note the minutes of CPG meeting of Westmeath County Council held in the Board Room, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar at 8.30 a.m. on Wednesday, 22nd March 2017.
(iii) To note the minutes of Mullingar Municipal District meeting of Westmeath County Council held in the Council Chambers, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar on Monday, 13th March 2017 at 2.00pm.
(iv) To note the minutes of the Athlone Municipal District Meeting held in Civic Centre, Church Street, Athlone on Monday, 6th March 2017 at 3.00 p.m.
2. Management Report.
3. Chief Executive Orders.
4. Disposal of Land/Property
(i) Proposed disposal of site at Lockardstown, Ballinea, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath to Joseph Boyce as nominee of Patrick Boyce, deceased in accordance with the terms of Section 183 Notice of the Local Government Act 2001 circulated within the specified period.
5. Section 85 Agreements:
(i) To approve Section 85 Agreement with Laois County Council
(ii) To approve Section 85 Agreement with Longford County Council
(iii) To approve Section 85 Agreement with Offaly County Council
6. To consider the Chief Executive’s Report in respect of Part 8 - Church Street Enhancement, Athlone.
7. To consider the Chief Executive’s Report in respect of Variation No. 2 to the County Development Plan – Wind Energy.
8. To receive update on the new Civil Defence Accommodation.
9. To approve Annual Roads Programme 2017.
10. To receive update on Playground Support Policy and Guidance for Local Community Groups 2017-2020.
11. To receive presentation from the F.A.I.
12. To consider Draft Annual Report 2016.
13. To receive presentation on the national roll out of the Repair and Leasing Scheme and the Buy and Renew Scheme.
15. Recommendation(s) from Corporate Policy Group.
16. To receive reports and recommendations from SPC Chairpersons.
18. Aon Gnó Eile.