30/05/2016 15:00 - Athlone Chambers
25th May 2016.
To: The Cathaoirleach and Members of Westmeath County Council
A Cathaoirleach agus Comhaltaí,
I should be obliged if you would arrange to attend the May Monthly Meeting of Westmeath County Council, to be held on Monday next 30th May 2016 at 3.00pm in Civic Offices, Church Street, Athlone, to consider the items set out on the Agenda hereunder.
Mise, le Meas,
(i) To approve the minutes of April Monthly meeting of Westmeath County Council held in Council Chambers, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar at 3.00p.m. Monday 25th April 2016.
(ii) To approve the minutes of May “Special Meeting” of Westmeath County Council held in Council Chambers, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar at 4.00p.m. Wednesday 4th May 2016.
(iii) To note the minutes of CPG meeting of Westmeath County Council held in the Board Room, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar at 8.30 a.m. on Wednesday, 20th April 2016.
(iv) To note the minutes of Mullingar Municipal District meeting of Westmeath County Council held in the Council Chambers, Áras an Chontae, Mullingar on Monday 11th April 2016 at 2pm.
(v) To note the minutes of the Athlone Municipal District Meeting which was held in the Civic Centre, Church Street, Athlone on Monday, 4th April 2016 at 2pm.
2. Management Report.
3. Chief Executive Orders.
4. Notification of Casual Vacancies in accordance with the provisions of the Local Government Act 2001.
5. Disposal of Land/Property.
(i) Proposed disposal of land to rectify Title, property at Mullingar Road, Castlepollard, Co Wesmteath to Patrick and Mary Byrne in accordance with the terms of Section 183 Notice of the Local Government Act 2001 circulated within the specified period.
(ii) Proposed disposal of Site 5 Clonmellon Industrial Estate to ArdSteel Ltd, Cloran, Athboy, Co Westmeath in accordance with the terms of Section 183 Notice of the Local Government Act 2001 circulated within the specified period.
6. To nominate 1 Member to the Audit Committee as a replacement for Deputy Peter Burke.
7. To consider correspondence from the Minister for Housing, Planning and Local Government concerning draft Ministerial Direction regarding Variation No. 1 to the Westmeath County Development Plan 2014-2020.
8. To consider the Chief Executive report on the Part 8 Planning Process in respect of the Ardmore Road Improvement Scheme, Phase1, Mullingar. .
9. To approve the Implementation Plan for the economic elements of the Local Economic and Community Plan 2015-2020.
10. To receive presentation on the 2016 Work Plan under the Westmeath Age Friendly County Programme
11. To receive update on the Social Housing Programme.
12. To note the following NOAC Reports:
14. Recommendation(s) from Corporate Policy Group
15. To receive reports and recommendations from SPC Chairpersons.
17. Aon Gnó Eile.