Under the framework of the Government’s Resilience and Recovery Plan and the move to Level 3, Westmeath Libraries will offer a Call and Collect Service at the following libraries:
Mullingar, Athlone, Castlepollard, Moate, Kilbeggan and Killucan.
• Call and Collect allows library users to contact their local library by email or telephone to request items for collection.
• Library users can also request items online by using the national Libraries Ireland catalogue https://librariesireland.iii.com/iii/encore/?lang=eng
• Library Staff can provide a selection of books based on reading interests.
• Library users can order books, music and DVDs.
• When items are available for collections, members will be notified of a pickup time during normal opening hours.
Please note: Our opening hours remain unchanged and our staff are available to assist with queries at 044 933 2161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no fines or fees to access the library service, and our Library Online service is also available with ebooks, eaudiobooks, digital magazines and newspapers, as well as online learning. For more information on this please see www.westmeathcoco.ie/LibOnline
Library membership is free, and you can join online at any time. https://lgma.iii.com/selfreg
For further details, visit www.westmeathcoco.ie/library, telephone 044 933 2162 or email email@example.com
Content Last Updated/Reviewed: 06/10/2020