Home > Our Services > Water services > Report it

Report it

Note Responsibility for clearing blockages or repairing defects in a private shared drain is a matter to be resolved by the residents that are served by it

Report a water leak

If you wish to report a water leak that you've spotted on public property in your area, including footpaths, roads, communal open spaces and public recreational facilities please call Uisce Éireann on 1800 278 278.

Water leak

Report a problem with a Drain or Sewer

Problem drain or sewer

Futher information and guidance is available via: