Home > Our Services > Housing > Council housing tenants > Tenant purchase

Tenant purchase

Tenants may be eligible for the Incremental Purchase Scheme

Selling the house

If you want to sell the house within 20 years of the date you bought on or before you have acquired full ownership, you must get the consent of the local authority. Application for consent of sale to be made in writting to the Housing Department.