Remote Working in County Westmeath
Westmeath is a vibrant county that boasts a scenic and rich natural environment with a great quality of life, rich in arts, culture and heritage. Its central location, with excellent transport links to major cities,makes it the ideal county for remote and hybrid working and an excellent place to start, grow and scale a business. Remote working amenities in Westmeath include three remote working hubs and eight community hubs with flexible space for meetings or hot desk facilities.
Visit our social media Facebook X Instagram LinkedIn
Sign up for the Work, Live Westmeath newsletter here
Remote Working Hubs
There are three Remote Working Hubs in the county.
Community Hubs & BCPs
There are eight community hubs with flexible space for meetings rooms and hot desk facilities.
- Milltown Rathconrath Community Broadband Hub - For meeting room hire and hot desk enquiries click here
- SWEETS Killbeggan - South Westmeath Employment Education & Training Services (S.W.E.E.T.S) For meeting room hire and hot desk enquiries, click here
- Tuar Ard Moate - Tuar Ard Arts Centre, Moate. For meeting room hire and hot desk enquiries, click here
- The Kinnegad Plaza - For meeting room hire, click here
- For more information on facilities in the following broadband connection points: Ballycomoyle GAA club, Castledaly Community Centre, Clonkil Hurling Club, Ringtown GAA Club, Streete Parish Park & community Centre, please click here
Midlands Hubs Directory 2023
is your guide to the remote working and enterprise spaces located throughout the Midlands.
Grow Remote and EU Remote website
Check out remote working opportunities on these sites Grow Remote and EU Remote